Sunday, 28 December 2008

Thanks Santa !

I didn't get most things on the list, but I have got a new cyclo cross frame.

The clearance should be better as it is a genuine cyclo cross frame. So it will be different to what I have been using - a catch-all frame that does a bit of off-road/cycle touring/cyclosportives etc.
That should definitely help me in a week's time when I come to riding in that messy gloop also known as the in-field at Herne Hill Velodrome.

I just need to bide my time while the good people at Geoffrey Butler's transfer the old components onto the new frame.

One thing that Santa could have worked on is the Minx clothing. My club colours won't mix well with the red and black of my new Planet X bike. I will definitely have to get some new kit.

Now,
Dear Minx/Assos/Rapha
- please send any special deals my way. Thank you !
Post a Comment